Hill-Rom companies manufacture and distribute The Vest® Airway Clearance System, a medical device that assists children and adults with mobilizing secretions that may contribute to, or complicate, their respiratory conditions. If not removed, retained secretions may lead to increased rates of respiratory infections, hospitalizations, and reduced lung function.
Address1020 West County Road F
St. Paul, MN 55126
Phone: 800-426-4224 or 651-490-1468
Fax: 877-368-5081 or 651-234-1209
E-Mail: Please use our contact form
Why The Vest® Airway Clearance System?
- The Vest® Airway Clearance System was introduced in 1988. It is the original High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation Device
- Prescribed for more than 97,000 patients
- Prescribed by more than 17,000 physicians nationwide
- Approved for reimbursement by over 900 commercial insurance companies and 250 government-funded payers including Medicare Part B
Patient Assistance Program:
- 98% of all patients with demonstrated financial need that apply receive full or partial financial assistance
- The Vest® System, Model 105 (Home Care), has a Limited Lifetime Warranty which covers parts, labor and accessories at no cost to patients
- Hill-Rom offers grants, training and demo devices to respiratory schools, educators and their students
Our Team is Here for You!
- Over 75 throughout the country
- A nationwide network of over 480 licensed health care professionals provides patient training in the home or over the phone
- Available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Hill-Rom's Clinical Education Department offers Physicians and Health Care teams seminars that highlight the latest innovations in Pulmonary Hygiene including The Vest® Airway Clearance System
- 5, 30, and 90 day follow-up